These were the perfect little things to serve on the 4th of July celebration. It is super easy to make and is very filling. You cannot go wrong with this one. If you follow the link at the bottom, you will see the possibilities of sliders are endless.
- Dinner Rolls
- Ground Beef- 2 pounds
- Salt- tsp
- Pepper- 2 tsp
- Garlic Powder- 2 tsp
- Onion- 1/2 cup
- Cheddar cheese- 6 slices
- Melted butter
- Sesame seeds
- Mix the ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together.
- Bake on 350 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Remove the beef and drain the juice. Place the bottom half of your dinner rolls in the baking dish. Put your beef patty on top of the bottom half of the dinner rolls.
- Spread the chopped onions. And set the cheese slices on top.
- Close off the burger by placing the top half of the dinner roll above the cheese.
- Brush the melted butter on top of the buns and sprinkle the sesame seeds as well.
- Bake on 350 degree Celsius for another 20 minutes
- Cut the pieces and enjoy!.
Is there such a thing as simple perfection ? I believe there is .. when all your sensory gifts come together and sing in harmony. Food can induce that kind of feeling sometimes .. when everything is just right, all laid out in front of you to devour. This has to be one of the most delicious sandwich I have ever made. Ingredients : Roast beef, multigrain bread, goats cheese, lime, red bell pepper, red onion, egg, butter, cherry tomatoes and pepper jack cheese.
Haven’t been able to post things at all from all the hustle and bustle going on for the last few weeks of my life. I have made mogoj shingara a few weeks ago. I started to think one day that this should be a recipe if it isn’t already because I have never had a mogoj (lamb brains) shingara before. To my surprise after making it … I asked my mom and Oni apu and they have had it before. What you know ? I didn’t follow any recipes for this. Just made it as I would make a normal shingara with potatoes and panch phoron. Sorry if anybody wants to taste these, you can order recipes from my album for me to make when and if I come back.