Woke up dazed feeling amazed. Wanted to do something new but quick and special too.
There isn’t really a set recipe to make banana pancakes. Basically, I used 1 large banana, 1/4 cup of flour, 2 egg and a bit of cinnamon sugar. Spread some confectioners sugar on top with some blueberries drizzled with Maple syrup.
- Whole cauliflower – 1
- Eggs – 2
- Olive oil – 1/4 cups
- Breadcrumbs – 3/4 cups
- Paprika – 2 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop cauliflower into small bite size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and stir well. Make sure the cauliflower pieces are well coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine 3/4 cup of bread crumbs, 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take the cauliflower pieces and drop them into the dry mixture.
- Once the pieces are covered in the bread crumbs place them on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes.
A love of mine smelled like
In the middle of fall.
Augustine April 2, 2014
A delectable beautiful piece of love packaged in individual little cheesecakes.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line 6 large muffin pans with paper cases. Place biscuits, flat-side up, in the cases.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the strawberries and 155g (3/4 cup) sugar and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Drain, reserving syrup. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar in a bowl until smooth. Beat in the flour and vanilla essence. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating until combined.
- Spoon half the strawberries over the biscuits. Top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool completely. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with the remaining strawberries and reserved syrup.