- Whole cauliflower – 1
- Eggs – 2
- Olive oil – 1/4 cups
- Breadcrumbs – 3/4 cups
- Paprika – 2 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop cauliflower into small bite size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and stir well. Make sure the cauliflower pieces are well coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine 3/4 cup of bread crumbs, 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take the cauliflower pieces and drop them into the dry mixture.
- Once the pieces are covered in the bread crumbs place them on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes.
A love of mine smelled like
In the middle of fall.
Augustine April 2, 2014
A delectable beautiful piece of love packaged in individual little cheesecakes.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line 6 large muffin pans with paper cases. Place biscuits, flat-side up, in the cases.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the strawberries and 155g (3/4 cup) sugar and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Drain, reserving syrup. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar in a bowl until smooth. Beat in the flour and vanilla essence. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating until combined.
- Spoon half the strawberries over the biscuits. Top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool completely. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with the remaining strawberries and reserved syrup.
First of all, Happy new year to everyone! Rolling into 2017 with a quick fix to your sweet cravings. This is a dish I like to make when I am in a hurry when having unexpected guests show up. It is not as rich as normal halua. But just as good. Try and indulge.
- Eggs – 4
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1/3 cup
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Dry Milk – 1 cup
- Tobbok (Silver Leaf) – 3 Pieces
- Pistachios – 2 Tbs
- White raisins – 2 tbs
- Rose Water – 1 tsp
- Beat the Eggs and the sugar together.
- Combine the ghee and oil in a wok with the dry milk until it turns a slightly brown color. Remove the contents and cool off the mixture on a spreadable plate.
- Mix everything together with a whisk, adding the rose water. Pour it into a square container.
- Pop it in the oven for 6 minutes on high. Let it cool for half an hour.
- In the meantime, I like to roast the white raisins and pistachios in some ghee.
- Place a plate on top of the container and flip the halua on to the plate. Garnish it with the silver leaf, pistachios and white raisins.
- Cut it into the shape you desire and serve.