This past week was one of the most special weeks ever. I got to spend a whole week with my grandpa Maylon. I’ve made him so many different things for breakfast lunch and dinner. He enjoyed it as much as I did. This was one of the many side dishes I made.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces, about 5 cups
- Sour cream- 1 cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese, divided- 2 cups
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided ( you can substitute it with turkey bacon)
- Salt- 1/2 tsp
- Fresh cracked pepper- 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Steam cauliflower until just tender.
- Place cauliflower, sour cream, half of the bacon, half of the scallions, half of the cheese in a bowl and salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Transfer to a casserole dish, sprinkle with other half of cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese and scallions and serve hot.