Woke up dazed feeling amazed. Wanted to do something new but quick and special too.
There isn’t really a set recipe to make banana pancakes. Basically, I used 1 large banana, 1/4 cup of flour, 2 egg and a bit of cinnamon sugar. Spread some confectioners sugar on top with some blueberries drizzled with Maple syrup.
Sitting in her solitude, she cried and laughed looking for answers to unasked questions, as the life slips away from her gaze of anticipating riddles. A new day will arise with new answers and questions, to sit in sweet solitude and simmer in gratefulness of life. This is how it has been for me for the past few months. I had a lot to think and reflect on and still doing so. One morning I woke up and felt the gratitude of life in my heart. And wanted to have a huge breakfast. So this is what I came up with. The link below also provides four other ways of cooking with peaches. Enjoy!
- Peach – 1
- Pancake Batter
- Pat of Butter or Cooking spray
- Whipped Cream
- Cut peach in half and sliced into rings.
- Spray pan with cooking spray or melt a pat of butter.
- Pour pancake batter to fit peach ring. Once you see bubbles forming on the pancake add the peach ring and flip.
- Caramelize the peach side. Remove and stack.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and top with whipped cream!
There has been a mania of nutella going around for some time now, and it caught me as well. Such a simple ingredient can be woven in to so many different things.I have never seen anything like this, It boggled my mind when I came across this post on a friends wall.. I had to give it a try. It required a lot of nutella disks.. some of which didn’t even reach the pan to be embedded within the pancakes. Be very careful when transferring the disks because they melt very quickly. A sweet little twist to add to your morning breakfast. I used a regular pancake recipe. Ingredients: Nutella, Sugar, flour, eggs, butter, baking soda, baking powder, salt and buttermilk.
For Nutella disk Recipe :
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Dollop on little “disks” of Nutella, then freeze the disks!
- When you’re ready to make pancakes, pour batter into your frying pan, then quickly place one of the disks on top of the wet batter. Cover the disk with more batter, then proceed as you normally would when making pancakes.
For Buttermilk Pancake Recipe :
- All Purpose flour – 3 cups
- White Sugar – 3 tbs
- Baking Powder – 3 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Buttermilk – 3 cups
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 3
- Melted butter – 1/3 cup
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together buttermilk, milk, eggs and melted butter. Keep the two mixtures separate until you are ready to cook.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. You can flick water across the surface and if it beads up and sizzles, it’s ready!
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, using a wooden spoon or fork to blend. Stir until it’s just blended together. Do not over stir! Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
I have had lots of different kinds of Ruti. Never had such a decorative one before. Thank you Zafrin Oni apu .. I did this inspired from your post of Chit Ruti with Jhura mangsho. I just did plain Gorur mangsho though. But it was so much fun creating ruti art on my pan. How do people come up with these ideas? Its incredible.
For Recipe Visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6Yof7XvfM