Sitting in her solitude, she cried and laughed looking for answers to unasked questions, as the life slips away from her gaze of anticipating riddles. A new day will arise with new answers and questions, to sit in sweet solitude and simmer in gratefulness of life. This is how it has been for me for the past few months. I had a lot to think and reflect on and still doing so. One morning I woke up and felt the gratitude of life in my heart. And wanted to have a huge breakfast. So this is what I came up with. The link below also provides four other ways of cooking with peaches. Enjoy!
- Peach – 1
- Pancake Batter
- Pat of Butter or Cooking spray
- Whipped Cream
- Cut peach in half and sliced into rings.
- Spray pan with cooking spray or melt a pat of butter.
- Pour pancake batter to fit peach ring. Once you see bubbles forming on the pancake add the peach ring and flip.
- Caramelize the peach side. Remove and stack.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and top with whipped cream!