A love of mine smelled like
In the middle of fall.
Augustine April 2, 2014
A delectable beautiful piece of love packaged in individual little cheesecakes.
- Biscuits – 6
Strawberries washed, hulled, halved – 500g
Caster sugar – 1 Cup
Cream cheese – 400g
Plain flour – 1 Tb
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Eggs – 3
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line 6 large muffin pans with paper cases. Place biscuits, flat-side up, in the cases.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the strawberries and 155g (3/4 cup) sugar and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Drain, reserving syrup. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar in a bowl until smooth. Beat in the flour and vanilla essence. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating until combined.
- Spoon half the strawberries over the biscuits. Top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool completely. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with the remaining strawberries and reserved syrup.