Sweet and savory all at once. The beauty of crepes is in playing a dual personality. It can be anything you want it to be. I’ve used the crepes to be sweet here but you can put meat, mushrooms, vegetables, etc.
- Flour – 1 cup
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Melted Butter – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take a ladle full of the mixture and evenly pour it into a pan that is on medium heat.
- Let the mixture cook, you can tell that its cooked when the mixture starts to come off the pan.
- Spread your choice of filling, in my case, I used Nutella and bananas.
- Fold the unfilled side of the crepe over and then give it another fold to make it look like a triangle.
- Serve it with some dusted confectioners sugar.
I have never tasted nutella up until a few weeks ago. I know its absurd .. I grew up in the states yet totally oblivious to something so familiar to every children out here. Such a shame .. but better late than never. So recently I have been on a nutella kick. I have discovered a new way of making French toast with a new found gem in my kitchen cabinet. Another simple yet satisfying dessert. You can even use cream cheese as a filling. ” Nutella French Toast” Ingredients: Eggs, milk, bread, sugar, cinnamon ground, strawberries, banana, butter and nutella.
For Recipe Visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6GcKoMRlCY
I can never get tired of baked goods .. they make the house smell good, they make me feel warm and remind me of memories from my childhood (I WISH .. lol ). My mom was never big on baking. But since I partook a great interest in cooking … I plan on making it a part of our lives from now on. This is a new recipe I wanted to try Nutella, banana croissants .. consist of just 4 ingredients : Nutella, banana, Pillsbury frozen croissant dough and icing sugar.
For Recipe Visit: http://www.culinaryhill.com/4-ingredient-nutella-banana-croissants/