Sweet and savory all at once. The beauty of crepes is in playing a dual personality. It can be anything you want it to be. I’ve used the crepes to be sweet here but you can put meat, mushrooms, vegetables, etc.
- Flour – 1 cup
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Melted Butter – 2 Tbsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take a ladle full of the mixture and evenly pour it into a pan that is on medium heat.
- Let the mixture cook, you can tell that its cooked when the mixture starts to come off the pan.
- Spread your choice of filling, in my case, I used Nutella and bananas.
- Fold the unfilled side of the crepe over and then give it another fold to make it look like a triangle.
- Serve it with some dusted confectioners sugar.