It’s been a while since I’ve last updated this blog. But fear not ! I am back and cooking again. Just trying to get my life together. Picking up the pieces of the old life to serve my new life. So here is to something new. A piece of banana bread with some indulging vanilla ice-cream.
- Ripe bananas – 5-7
- Eggs – 3
- Oil – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Cinnamon – 1 Tbs
- Flour – 2 cups
- Butter – ½ cup
- Brown sugar – 1 cup
- Smash 4 bananas in a bowl. Add the eggs, oil, sugar and cinnamon and mix it together.
- Pour the flour and combine everything together.
- To make the caramel, in a pan heat up the butter until melted. Add the sugar and bring to boil.
- On a baking dish, pour the caramel in first. Slice two bananas in pieces and assemble them up on top of the caramel filling in the baking dish.
- Add the flour mixture and bake it for 350 degree Fahrenheit / 175 degree Celsius for about 40-50 minutes.
- It is optional to serve with some Vanilla Ice – cream.